The European Youth Press, the Asian Media Information and Communication Centre (AMIC) and the Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) are building a network of young journalists from Asia and Europe.
Members would come up with ideas for the network and work with the three companies one events to connect young journalists from the different continents.
To qualify for this project you must be under 30 years of age and fluent in English with knowledge of the other continent. You must also work within the media, or be taking a media-related degree.
- #TNTJ – the return of a blog and information network for young journalists
- Media release: Emma Swain named as controller of BBC Knowledge commissioning
- Internships available in environmental journalism
- Calling all young journos: Welcome to Tomorrow’s News, Tomorrow’s Journalists
- Notes from an award-winning blog: the Brit who scooped the European prize