The Financial Times has signed up a host of guest bloggers for it’s coverage of this week’s World Economics Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland, which starts tomorrow.
Sir Martin Sorrell, Kofi Annan and British foreign secretary David Miliband will all be posting alongside FT editors and correspondents – you can read Sorrell’s first post at this link.
Elsewhere YouTube got its users to pose video questions to the forum via its Davos channel – the most voted submission was from Pablo Camacho, a student and independent writer from Bogotá, Colombia, who will now attend the event on behalf of the site as a citizen reporter.
- YouTube round-up: BBC Russian and Davos videos
- Editorsweblog: AFP launches YouTube channel for election coverage
- Washington Post and Newsweek prepare websites for convention coverage
- A multimedia-sourced MPs’ expenses interview from Sky News
- Event: Reuters hosts social media Q&A with Lib Dem’s Nick Clegg – take part!