Following Saturday’s job crisis summit, the National Union of Journalists (NUJ) has launched a hotline for journalists to anonymously report instances where cutbacks are affecting the quality of journalism in their workplace.
- NUJ jobs crisis summit round-up – ‘Murdoch and Dacre have brought us into disrepute’
- NUJ Release: Union criticises BBC for allowing BNP on Question Time
- NUJ Release: Over 70 MPs sign motion on local media cutbacks
- NUJ Release: Union urges MPs to help journalists refuse unethical work
- NUJ ‘financial crisis’: Leaked report in full