BBC Worldwide’s Lonely Planet plans to republish online reviews by amateur travel bloggers, and pay them through a revenue sharing agreement, it was revealed at a conference this week.
- Crikey.com.au: Layoffs at BBC Worldwide’s Lonely Planet
- BBC Trust responds to MPs’ accusations over commercial expansion
- The Guardian launches science blogs network
- BBC could share more technology with S4C/Trinity Mirror in Wales, says Trust chairman
- Broadcastnow.co.uk: Update on the Channel 4 / BBC Worldwide negotiations