The Hong Kong Economic Journal and Hong Kong Economic Times have both launched new websites with paid-for access models.
Subscribers to the Times’ site, who will pay HKD598 (£49) a year, will have access to full pages of the newspaper, a three-year archive and real-time markets coverage.
- Time Out launches Kuala Lumpur site, Hong Kong launch imminent
- Times opens up 200-year digital archive
- paidContent:UK: Times to charge for online archive
- #news2011: Follow the Global Editors Network summit in Hong Kong
- #news2011: Hong Kong chief executive calls on media to ‘take advantage of what we have to offer’