Plenty more blog action to come as I file back from Digital Revenue Goldmine, WAN’s 3rd World Digital Publishing Conference. In the meantime, here’s a nice pic from Martha Stone’s (Director, Shaping the Future of the Newspaper, at WAN) talk which looked at US advertising trends. We’re currently in the monetizing mobile session – hope lots of productive hints will come out of that.
- New meet-up group organised to discuss the future of news
- WAN Amsterdam: How a regional newspaper in Austria hopes to make half its revenue from digital by 2011
- FIPP 09: Lévy’s forecast gloomy but print magazines still important for luxury brands, says Gucci Group media director
- WAN 2008: Print and online newspapers on the rise
- #GEN2012: There is ‘great opportunity’ in local advertising