The National Union of Journalists (NUJ) chapel at Express Newspapers has criticised proposed job cuts at the Express and Sunday Express.
Plans were announced on Wednesday to more than 80 staff and casual sub-editors.
- Editorial job losses at Express Newspapers reduced from 70 following union talks
- NUJ invites News International journalists to meeting
- NUJ chapel demands ‘end to the insecurity and uncertainty’ at Express newspaper titles
- NUJ: Journalists demand ‘immediate talks’ as 22 jobs face cut at Media Wales
- ‘A sad day for Scottish Journalism’: job cuts at Herald&Times and BBC Scotland