Brauchli, who left the WSJ in April, will become the Washington Post’s new executive editor in September.
He will replace Leonard Downie.
Tags: executive editor, Leonard Downie, Managing Editor, Marcus Brauchli, Marcus Brauchli Brauchli, The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, WSJ
- Nieman Journalism Lab: For-profit model can’t support investigative journalism, says Len Downie
- Editors Weblog: Reorganisation at the Washington Post
- Editor&Publisher: Washington Post to merge print and online newsrooms
- WSJ’s managing editor Marcus Brauchli steps down
- Reuters: Robert Thomson named managing editor of Wall Street Journal