China Daily has launched an English-Chinese mobile news service.
The China Daily Mobile News will be sent out twice daily – once in the morning and once in the evening – as an MMS containing 10 to 20 news item, a release on the China Daily site says.
“The target users of China Daily Mobile News are foreign officials, embassy representatives, members of chambers of commerce and foreign companies, white collar workers, public servants and college students,” the release from the paper, which is staffed by English speaking reporters and correspondents, states.
- Voice of America: China’s Foreign Ministry questioned on Al Jazeera journalist visa issue
- Straits Times: Chinese state newspaper accuses Western journalists of ‘fabricating’ news
- Shanghai Daily available on Amazon Kindle
- Media Week: China Daily to launch newspaper in UK
- Death of Chinese ‘citizen journalist’ sparks online outrage