Members of the South Korean police, media and parliament have blamed the internet for the death of actor Choi Jin Sil, who was the subject of rumours published online.
Tags: actor, Choi Jin Sil, iht.com, online gossip, South Korea, South Korean police
- Government proposals could cause press to regress, says OhMyNews editor
- New guidance from PCC on coping with media attention after family deaths
- Marc Vallée: Police cite Public Order Act 1986 and order media to leave G20 memorial protest
- TheGame: How World Cup journalism works
- NUJ speaks out against Met Police ‘heavy-handedness’ at Greek Embassy Protests