English-language, state-owned Chinese newspaper the China Daily is launching a UK and European edition, according to Media Week.
The report suggests that the new China Daily European Weekly title will be launched tomorrow with a print run of 25,000 in the UK.
- China Daily launches English-Chinese mobile paper
- Shanghai Daily available on Amazon Kindle
- Voice of America: China’s Foreign Ministry questioned on Al Jazeera journalist visa issue
- The Week magazine gets a ‘companion site’ to the print edition
- AppAfrica: Africa’s first Chinese newspaper – Botswana’s Oriental Post