Former Guardian News & Media director of digital content, Emily Bell, is answering questions from the public on the future of the news industry in her new role as director of the Tow Center for Digital Journalism at Columbia University.
Questions can be submitted to Bell via the Columbia University Facebook page. The deadline for submissions is 12pm EST tomorrow (Tuesday 12) and her answers will be presented in a video interview to be posted a week later, on the day of the official Tow Center launch (19 October).
- Emily Bell answers questions from Columbia University journalism students
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- BBC staff unions to hold meetings on scheduled strike dates
- Dazed&Confused: The magazine on interviewing by Twitter
- London Film Festival competition for young journalists