The World Editors Forum kicks off today. You can follow discussions on how newspapers are developing new editorial products, experimenting with new business models and what that means for the journalism they produce and the journalists they employ. The full line-up is available at this link.
Watch the livestream below courtesy of the European Journalism Centre (EJC) or follow the Twitter discussion with the hashtag #wefhamburg. Journalism.co.uk will also be tweeting from @journalism_live and our coverage can be found on the blog and main news site under the tag #wefhamburg.
You can also follow all the tweets from the event via Coveritlive below the livestream video
- CMS2009: Live no-refresh updates: Twitter chat for MediaGuardian Changing Media Summit 2009
- #JNTM: Journalism’s Next Top Model event at University of Westminster (follow live)
- Follow the Press Awards tonight with Journalism.co.uk
- Follow Beet.TV’s Online Video Journalism Summit
- #aopsummit: Follow the Association of Online Publishers annual conference