Howard Fineman, a reporter at Newsweek for 30 years, is joining the Huffington Post. Fineman will become a senior editor for HuffPo. ReadWriteWeb comments on the number of Newsweek journalists who have left the title since its sale by the Washington Post Company to businessman Sidney Harman and the new homes many have found with new media titles.
- FT: Washington Post to sell Newsweek to Sidney Harman
- The Wire: Newsweek’s Tumblr editor is off to Tumblr
- Editor and Publisher: WPNI head quits, Post takes greater control over web elements
- Peter Preston: Can the Economist succeed where Newsweek has failed?
- Media Week: H Bauer and Bauer Media in joint bid for BBC magazines