The American Society of Editors (ASME) has published a list of finalists for the 2010 National Magazine Awards.
Among the 51 magazines nominated in 23 categories there are 20 with multiple nominations. New York and The New Yorker are out in front with 10 each and just behind them is National Geographic with seven. Circulation figures for the finalists range from 3,000 (the Antioch Review) to 5.6 million (National Geographic).
The awards gala will take place at Alice Tully Hall in New York City on 22 April.
- Finalists of Online Journalism Awards announced
- YouTube and National Geographic launch video competition
- Entries now open for 2012 Online Media Awards
- US National Magazine Awards 2010 to award podcasts, video and mobile
- CNBC, New York Times and Vanity Fair recognised at US business journalism awards