More from the Guardian on News of the World phone hacking and blagging. The story certainly hasn’t ended with the publication of the Culture, Media and Sport committee report, released yesterday. Nick Davies reports:
David Cameron’s communications director, Andy Coulson, will come under fresh pressure to defend his editorship of the News of the World and his knowledge about the illegal activities of his journalists amid new allegations about the paper’s involvement with private detectives who broke the law.
- Guardian’s phone hacking interactive: ‘The growing web’
- Commons committee hearing tomorrow: It’s Andy Coulson’s turn…
- Phone-hacking: Dispatches source claims Coulson listened to recordings
- Guardian: Andy Coulson denies phone-hacking at Sheridan trial
- MediaGuardian: Scotland Yard uncovers new material in phone-hacking case