It really should be Friday to justify posting this, but it is very funny.
“Journalism is a serious and debilitating illness. Turns out that 9 out of 10 reporters suffer from journalism, and surveys have shown a full 97 per cent of those who contract journalism eventually die… but you don’t have to suffer in silence. Printoxafin is here to help.”
Dreamed up by reporter Tristan Stewart-Robertson, whose work can be found at http://www.w5pressagency.com/.
- Jon Slattery: Things you should never say to a sub-editor when on work experience
- Top five UK journalism blogs and Tweeters in 2009 (and who to watch in 2010)
- A wee exit roll call for Scottish journalists
- ‘Why is aged news better than real news?’ The Daily Show visits the New York Times
- Freelancers step up campaign against Bauer contracts