The Sun is ‘praying’ for the Tory leadership today, winning lots of coverage overnight for Britain’s highest selling daily newspaper. If you somehow managed to miss it, it reckons ‘Labour’s Lost It’.
“At the 2005 election, we and our readers believed Labour had many failings but gave them one last chance over a lacklustre Tory party. They have had that chance and failed.”
Gordon Brown says he doesn’t care: “it is people that decide elections”.
- Party strategists terrified YouTube could derail election campaigns, says Independent’s Steve Richards
- Sky News’ version of the Campbell-Boulton row
- Channel 4 runs online poll after Gordon Brown makes on-air ‘bigot’ gaffe
- #bigotgate: John Prescott attacks bigot gaffe as Murdoch conspiracy
- #Citywot: Journalists to debate the influence of political reporting – 6pm BST