Journalism.co.uk is attending the Voices Online: Blogging conference today. Speakers at the event include Mark Jones, global community editor at Reuters; Demotix’s Turi Munthe; political blogger Guido Fawkes a.k.a. Paul Staines; and Andrew Sparrow: senior political correspondent for the Guardian and recent Orwell Prize blogging nominee.
Follow updates on Twitter @journalism_live and via the hashtag #voicesconf.
- Online commenters are like ‘particularly aggressive sub-editors’ says Guardian’s Andrew Sparrow
- PDA: Andrew Sparrow on liveblogging the general election
- Radio4Today: Would Orwell have been a blogger?
- For @GuidoFawkes, Twitter is a fad that will disappear; for @MickFealty, it’s a valuable tool
- Jon Snow: ‘Joy is it to be allowed the role of reporter in these amazing times’