Staff at the newly integrated Herald titles will see a website merger take place in the next few weeks. The Sunday Herald and Herald websites will come together to create www.heraldscotland.com. Similar plans were mooted as far back as October 2007 and major changes have taken place in the newspapers’ newsroom since Donald Martin took on a new editor-in-chief role.
- Allmediascotland: Herald&Times editor-in-chief ad renews merger speculation
- ‘A sad day for Scottish Journalism’: job cuts at Herald&Times and BBC Scotland
- Newsquest announces 40 job cuts: ‘poor trading conditions’ to blame
- Miami Herald cancels editorial outsourcing
- Milne Media: Opportunities in the Herald’s website merger