“A memo [via Poynter] from Washington Post editor Marcus Brauchli has revealed that the publication is reorganising, ‘in anticipation of the impending integration of our print and digital news operations’. Brauchli emphasises that the changes reflect the Post’s commitment to great reporting and journalism,” the EditorsWeblog reports.
- Editor&Publisher: Washington Post to merge print and online newsrooms
- WSJ’s managing editor Marcus Brauchli steps down
- Reuters: Robert Thomson named managing editor of Wall Street Journal
- FT.com: Washington Post hires ex-Wall Street Journal managing editor Marcus Brauchli
- Loudoun Independent: Washington Post pulling plug on hyperlocal site in Loudoun