In his updated post, ‘The Rhetoric of Journalism – Defining and Re-Defining What We Do’, Spot.Us founder, Dave Cohn, takes a look at some old definitions he laid out for journalism, way back in 2007. Just what is the difference between a citizen and a networked journalist? He adds to his definitions, and explains what he means when he says journalism is a process not a product.
- Andy Dickinson: Ethics, online and journalism
- Spot.us: the ‘crowdfunded’ journalism site
- Washington Post: Should non-disclosure policy on sexual orientation continue?
- MediaShift: What are the effects of crowdfunding journalism?
- #VOJ10: Polis director to publish report on value of ‘networked journalism’