Over at our sister blog insite, the excellent Colin Meek has conducted the second interview in his series on the semantic web.
On the receiving end this time is Brooke Aker, founder of Acuity Software and Cipher Systems, who answers qs on semantic search, the failures of Web 2.0 and uses for Web 3.0.
More on the semantic web can be read in our feature ‘Web 3.0: what it means for journalists’.
- Online Journalism Scandinavia: using the social web seminar – #socialweb
- Insite: Interview with John Breslin, semantic web expert
- Slideshow on ‘Journalists and the Social Web’
- Ta-da! Insite goes live – a brand new online research website
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Twitter research techniques