To celebrate its 75th year US magazine Esquire has unveiled the cover of its October issue, made partly of electronic ink.
- Why Business Insider is coming to the UK
- Is online abuse affecting journalists' behaviour?
- Building an open-source tool for embedding comments
- How news outlets can make native ads work for them
- Guardian CEO: The paywall 'horse has bolted' for us
- New York Times to add 'new products' for digital subscribers
- Vice launches News channel for 'young, global audience'
- Newsrooms should not give legacy thinking 'upper hand'
- Financial Times 'can learn a lot from new players out there'
- Economist launches immersive digital-first 'Essays'
- #Tip: Some background reading on SEO for mobile
- #Tip: Here’s how you can password protect a Google form
- #Tip: How to cover breaking news
- #Tip: How journalists can run a successful blog
- #Tip: How to organise your Facebook news feed
- #Tip: Learn pro tips for community engagement with this Google+ Hangout
- #Tip: Practical tips and tech for launching a data blog
- #Tip: Ideas for digital journalism trainers
- #Tip: Remember these social media tools for reporters
- #Tip: Learn how to turn TV archive footage into interactive videos
- lovlyman: Yes is fantastic and samizdata always post some...
- priya: Hello freand nice blog ……..visit this...
- HubshoutRenee: Many thanks for including our video and...
- ada898: hope you can share more.http://www.misscollege...
- Omnia Be: www.facebook.com/AccuSleep....
- jonson: I have bought one ear phone of boss by filling...
- Omnia Be: https://www.facebook.com/Ac...
- Omnia Be: http://on.fb.me/1amJWty شركة مراتب اكيو سليب ,...
- facebook.com/planB4fashion: Fashion: volunteer as an...
- Jack: http://textract.me/