Thomson Reuters has rolled out a new channel aimed at business executives, providing data and information on ‘deal-making activity’, a release from the company announced.
Reuters Deals features multimedia content, an aggregation of business articles and columns from titles including Private Equity Week and The Deal magazine, and blog content from Reuters.com, paidContent and more.
Data on the industry sector will be displayed in interactive graphics, including a league table of top deals.
- Media Week: Incisive Media near to agreeing debt-for-equity deal
- RBI sells off furniture titles in US
- Thomson Reuters acquires US banking analytics site Highline Financial
- Thisismoney.co.uk: Reed might retain stake in £600m sale
- Reuters aims to ‘cut through the clutter’ with new specialised news products