The European Journalism Centre’s aggregation of EU newspaper feeds now features over 500 titles.
eufeeds, which includes feeds from papers in 28 European nations and European Union publications, is updated every 20 minutes.
The 45 titles representing the UK are a mixed bag from The Maidenhead Advertiser and Isle of Wight County Press to The Spectator and nationals.
Any others you’d like to see added? Contact the project’s blog.
- Local news blogger refused entry to coroner’s court
- VentnorBlog shows us high-quality hyperlocal reporting with the Vestas story
- NUJ general secretary calls on coroner to allow blogger into court
- Journalism students’ Skype election coverage project available online
- Signals intelligence journalism: using public information websites to source stories