Social news aggregation site Reddit has today gone live with a redesign.
The revamp appears to make parts of the site more visible to its users by bringing some features to its navigation bar that weren’t there previously.
Most controversial news – those getting good and bad reviews – has been moved here to make it easier to access.
Links for creating your own Reddit and submitting links are also easier to find.
Users can now easily customise the site by selecting topics they want to have on their own home page.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – a beginner’s guide to Reddit
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – there’s still a good reason to print out copy
- Guardian releases football data; BBC creates gossip widget
- New US local paper paywall divides readership
- Independent and USA Today launch headline apps