Wall Street Journal Online launched today a multimedia feature for Chinese readers called ‘Beautiful Country’ – the Chinese name for America.
Li Yuan will write a column and provide video commentary describing how American business culture differs from that in China.
Interactive maps and graphics will supplement the commentary.
More on the PR.
- China Daily launches English-Chinese mobile paper
- Media Week: China Daily to launch newspaper in UK
- Voice of America: China’s Foreign Ministry questioned on Al Jazeera journalist visa issue
- AppAfrica: Africa’s first Chinese newspaper – Botswana’s Oriental Post
- Online Journalism China: There’s an expanding array of tools to supply uncensored news – but how many are prepared to listen?