…Andy Dickinson, blogger and senior lecturer in digital and online journalism at the Universty of Central Lancashire, needs respondants to his survey on the workload of newspaper video journalists.
So far Andy says he has had some good responses from the US, but wants to balance this with some more UK viewpoints.
His first survey on the use of video by newspapers produced some interesting observations – not least that the average production time for one minute of video is one hour.
If you’re interested, why not take the survey.
- #Tip of the day for journalists – UGC verification
- Arianna Huffington: ‘Enormous opportunities’ for online video channel
- Independent online publishers: what’s your experience of UK media law?
- Business Insider: Chart of the Day – US viewers ‘still watch remarkably more video on TV than phones or online’
- Help PhD research into women in journalism