Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
- Get with the program: The benefits of coding skills in the newsroom
- Report: What publishers prioritise in their Facebook strategy
- How journalism schools can create an innovation mindset in the classroom
- Tool for journalists: Reveal Project's tweet verification assistant
- Advice from FT and WSJ for getting started with interactive graphics
- How BBC mobile journalism training helped Bradford residents tell their own stories
- Inside The Telegraph's video strategy
- 'Pause, pace, pattern, register': The power of words in radio storytelling
- The Coral Project launches open-source 'Ask' form builder
- Journalism jobs of the near future, according to Amy Webb
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- #editors13: Presentation on Snow Fall-like multimedia stories
- #ijf13: Data journalism pointers and Excel starter tips
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents
- Beet.TV: The New York Times, real-time advertising and Twitter trending data
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press
- Washington Post partners with US university to offer journalism scholarship to programmers
- Is Vine useful for journalists? A round-up of reactions to the launch Twitter’s micro-video app
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- wincel reeves: It’s fantastic to see such a useful...
- 1FideliaBohonan: Helpful blog post . For my two cents ,...
- vinay singh: nice
- Paul Gerhard: yes but what we really need is auto...
- shabibacha: Excellent post, some great resources.fashion...
- rothan islam: Hay ” Gaining celebrity ” thank...
- Amme Frey: Journalism is such a vast field and getting a...
- Rank Clinch: Very helpfull information....
- Eddie Maltus: NeighbourNet is a sad marketing vehicle for...
- Jack kelies: A company profile is actually a method to...