Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
- Using Facebook reactions, Aftenposten's editor-in-chief assesses the network's editorial role
- In Europe, digital-born news outlets are more prominent in countries where legacy media is weaker, report finds
- 'You're holding a device that looks like a gun' – The dangers of mobile journalism in war zones
- The Bay Area Video Coalition aims to make the process of digitising analogue video more accessible to the public
- Japan’s NHK is experimenting with one-minute documentaries for social media
- 'Too early to surrender' to the post-truth narrative, says Channel 4's Patrick Worrall
- Great Big Story to launch in the Nordics as CNN explores storytelling that’s not tied to the 24-hour news cycle
- France Info has been drawing the news and taking fact-checking to the streets
- NRS: The national audience for 5 UK titles is more than 40 per cent millennial
- Making data stories more personal: Highlights from Data Journalism UK
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- #editors13: Presentation on Snow Fall-like multimedia stories
- #ijf13: Data journalism pointers and Excel starter tips
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents
- Beet.TV: The New York Times, real-time advertising and Twitter trending data
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press
- Washington Post partners with US university to offer journalism scholarship to programmers
- Is Vine useful for journalists? A round-up of reactions to the launch Twitter’s micro-video app
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- wincel reeves: It’s fantastic to see such a useful...
- 1FideliaBohonan: Helpful blog post . For my two cents ,...
- vinay singh: nice
- Paul Gerhard: yes but what we really need is auto...
- shabibacha: Excellent post, some great resources.fashion...
- rothan islam: Hay ” Gaining celebrity ” thank...
- Amme Frey: Journalism is such a vast field and getting a...
- Rank Clinch: Very helpfull information....
- Eddie Maltus: NeighbourNet is a sad marketing vehicle for...
- Jack kelies: A company profile is actually a method to...