The Wall Blog has pulled together a great list of “the top 20 free Twitter tools” to help you make the most of the platform. The blog divides the tools up by categories including those which help with managing tweets and accounts, those to help with following hashtags and spotting trends and tools to help create lists of users.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Tags: journalism tips, tips, Twitter, wall blog
- Tool of the week for journalists – Formulists (use it before it disappears)
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – what to include in online portfolios
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – adding interest lists on Facebook
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Take a look at this list of Twitter tools
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Using lists on Twitter