Daniel Waisberg, founder and editor of Online Behavior, has written a guide to Google+ analytics.
He states that he will be updating the article as Google releases new features.
Tags: google analytics, Google Plus, Online Behavior
- Poynter: How to set up Newsbeat, real-time analytics tool for news sites
- VentureBeat: Twitter launching commercial accounts
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Google’s tools for journalists
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – capturing the value of social media using Google Analytics
- Project Cascade: The New York Times’ new visualisation tool for Twitter tracking