June 12th, 2009 | No Comments | Posted by Judith Townend in Broadcasting, Editors' pick, Mobile, Multimedia
BBC technology correspondent Rory Cellan-Jones asks: ‘How has mobile technology changed the life of a BBC reporter?’ Full post at this link. Screeb grab below:
Tags: BBC, British Broadcasting Corporation, correspondent, Internet blog, mobile reporter, mobile technology, reporter, Rory Cellan-Jones
- Strictly professional – what’s public and what’s private for journalists on Twitter?
- BBC: Web 2.0 tools help Heathrow crash reporting
- BBC dot.life blog: Twitter and the China earthquake
- dot.Rory: Tips from Rory Cellan-Jones and Josh Halliday on online tools for reporting
- Future of unpaid cit-J models: Dan Gillmor and Rory Cellan-Jones (audio)