The Ethical Journalism Network, a partnership of organisations including the Global Editors’ Network, the Online News Association and the International Press Institute, has produced a page of resources on its website relating to ethical standards, from news outlet and professional journalism group guidelines, to case studies and regional campaign groups.
Tipster: Rachel McAthy
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Tags: ethical journalism network, ethics, journalism tips, Standards
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using Twitter to find work experience opportunities
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – aggregation guidelines
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – toolkits for journalists
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk: Get your case studies from social networks
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – reporting medical studies