The NYU has released a list of “the 100 outstanding journalists in the United States in the last 100 years.”
In March 2012 the faculty at the Arthur L Carter Journalism Institute at New York University, together with an Honorary Committee of alumni, selected “the 100 outstanding journalists in the United States in the last 100 years”.
The list was selected from more than 300 nominees and was announced at a reception “in honour of the 100th anniversary of journalism education at NYU”, held yesterday.
The list, which can serve as a ‘who’s who’ of US journalism, is at this link.
Tags: Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute, New York University, NYU, united states journalists
- NYU: The top 10 journalism works of the decade
- Blogging scholarship: $10,000 to fund your studies in the US
- CNBC, New York Times and Vanity Fair recognised at US business journalism awards
- Yahoo News to launch new blog with aim of entering ‘news link economy’
- NYTimes.com: N. Korea sentences American journalists to 12 years hard labour