Including an interactive to your story can add a lot of depth to the piece, as well as help package complex information into a more accessible format.
The post also suggests five practical tips and gives examples of how interactive images can be used by digital journalists.Tags: guide to interactives, interactive images, journalism tools
- #Podcast – Snow Fall and beyond: A look at long-form online storytelling
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – toolkit to build your own news website
- #followjourn: @zlwise Zach Wise/interactive producer, associate professor and Timeline creator
- #Tip: Remember these 10 tips on mobile journalism
- #Podcast – The visual story: Ideas for making the most of the digital image