This week’s podcast looks at:
- How Future builds social media communities before launching a new product;
- How a wedding title retains brides-to-be within their social media communities after their big day;
- Tips on community building from the Guardian, which this week passed the 1 million followers milestone on its @Guardian flagship account.
Journalism.co.uk technology editor Sarah Marshall speaks to:
- Katherine Radarecht, group publisher at Future
- Victoria Joy, online editor at YouAndYourWedding.co.uk, an Immediate Media title
- Laura Oliver, community manager, the Guardian
You can hear future podcasts by signing up to the Journalism.co.uk iTunes podcast feed.
Tags: communities, Future Publishing, immediate media, Katherine Radarecht, Laura Oliver, Podcast, social media news, The Guardian, Victoria Joy, you and your wedding
- #Podcast: How journalists can gather news from diverse communities
- #Podcast – Tips and tools for sorting the social media chaos
- #Podcast: Tips from Metro and NME on managing a Facebook page
- #jpod: Lessons from the NY Times and Guardian in managing reader comments
- #Podcast: What skills do journalists need in the newsroom of 2013?