Not everyone is shouting from the rooftops about the Guardian’s release of content through an API, but on the whole the blog posts have been positive about the Open Platform launch:
- Matthew Ingram is excited over at NiemanJournalismLab: ‘The Guardian Ups the Ante on the APIs’
- as is Shafqat Islam of NewsCred: ‘The Guardian launches Open Platform: Why This is Really Big’
- Jeff Jarvis shares his thoughts here: ‘APIs: The new distribution’
- Dave Winer’s not so optimistic about it: ‘Folks this is, in no way, open’
- and Tim Burden was raising his concerns on Twitter yesterday.
Any other good posts or thoughts you’ve spotted?