Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
- ProPublica is collaborating with newsrooms to create a national database for hate crimes and bias incidents in the US
- Ghost launches journalism development initiative to explore solutions for memberships and subscriptions
- Inside Metro's mobile app strategy
- How a virtual reality documentary takes viewers into immigration detention centres
- The Washington Post is launching a weekly newsletter to highlight the most valuable comments on the site
- Report outlines challenges and recommendations for ethical journalism in 2017 and beyond
- Survey: Journalists can now have their say on access to UK Government data
- Hacks, tips and tricks for mobile journalists
- 3 reasons why you should consider having a journalism side project
- Deadline extended: Applications for the Startups for News programme are open
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- #editors13: Presentation on Snow Fall-like multimedia stories
- #ijf13: Data journalism pointers and Excel starter tips
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents
- Beet.TV: The New York Times, real-time advertising and Twitter trending data
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press
- Washington Post partners with US university to offer journalism scholarship to programmers
- Is Vine useful for journalists? A round-up of reactions to the launch Twitter’s micro-video app
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- Artemis Dee: BBC seems to have no rationality behind...
- wincel reeves: It’s fantastic to see such a useful...
- 1FideliaBohonan: Helpful blog post . For my two cents ,...
- vinay singh: nice
- Paul Gerhard: yes but what we really need is auto...
- shabibacha: Excellent post, some great resources.fashion...
- rothan islam: Hay ” Gaining celebrity ” thank...
- Amme Frey: Journalism is such a vast field and getting a...
- Rank Clinch: Very helpfull information....
- Eddie Maltus: NeighbourNet is a sad marketing vehicle for...