Journalism.co.uk is trialling a new service via the Editors’ Blog: a daily round-up of all the content published on the Journalism.co.uk site.
We hope you’ll find it useful as a quick digest of what’s gone on during the day (similar to our e-newsletter) and to check that you haven’t missed a posting.
We’ll be testing it out for a couple of weeks, so you can subscribe to the feed for the Journalism Daily here.
Let us know what you think – all feedback much appreciated.
News and features:
- NUJ chapel members join readers’ fight to save Observer
- Liisa Rohumaa: ‘Journalists need to reinvent themselves or they will miss the boat’
- Making a living: Changing business models for news photographers
- Elizabeth Lumley appointed multimedia and special projects editor for Finextra Research
- Adam Westbrook: 6×6 branding for freelance journalists
- Mashable: 12 survival tips for newspapers
- The Media Business: Journalism start-ups are just one part of the future of news
- Huffington Post: HuffPost launches ‘social news’
- Peter Preston: Advertisers needs transparency in metrics to move online
Tip of the Day:
On the Editors’ Blog: