Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
- The Washington Post sees opportunities for 'slow TV' on Facebook Live
- Starting a journalism course at university? Here's how to make the most of your time there
- The Daily Vox is training young reporters to 'establish new traditions' in South African journalism
- How to source user-generated content legally with Lobster
- NRS: More than 70% of The Independent's UK audience reads the title only on mobile
- Citizen journalists from Sierra Leone tell their stories of life after Ebola
- App for journalists: Spark Pro, for capturing and editing high-quality video
- #Rio2016: 7 more data stories and interactives from the Olympic Games
- 'People like to know they're being heard’: Facebook Live at NowThis
- The Guardian is 'putting the interactive back into interactive journalism' with RioRun
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- #editors13: Presentation on Snow Fall-like multimedia stories
- #ijf13: Data journalism pointers and Excel starter tips
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents
- Beet.TV: The New York Times, real-time advertising and Twitter trending data
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press
- Washington Post partners with US university to offer journalism scholarship to programmers
- Is Vine useful for journalists? A round-up of reactions to the launch Twitter’s micro-video app
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- wincel reeves: It’s fantastic to see such a useful...
- 1FideliaBohonan: Helpful blog post . For my two cents ,...
- vinay singh: nice
- Paul Gerhard: yes but what we really need is auto...
- shabibacha: Excellent post, some great resources.fashion...
- rothan islam: Hay ” Gaining celebrity ” thank...
- Amme Frey: Journalism is such a vast field and getting a...
- Rank Clinch: Very helpfull information....
- Eddie Maltus: NeighbourNet is a sad marketing vehicle for...
- Jack kelies: A company profile is actually a method to...