Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
- How news organisations are starting to tackle the lack of diversity in sports journalism
- Facebook launches free online training for journalists
- How Finland's MTV3 is bringing mobile journalism into the newsroom
- Washington Post series on border barriers aims to break the mould of digital storytelling
- Deutsche Welle is working on a tool that makes it easier to tell stories in virtual reality
- 5 key considerations for ethical virtual reality storytelling
- Tool for journalists: AutoEdit, to edit videos quicker using transcriptions
- Report: Nearly a quarter of news articles include social media embeds
- Investigation tips from two student journalists who worked on Panama Papers
- 10 video formats to tell stories from your mobile phone
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- #editors13: Presentation on Snow Fall-like multimedia stories
- #ijf13: Data journalism pointers and Excel starter tips
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents
- Beet.TV: The New York Times, real-time advertising and Twitter trending data
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press
- Washington Post partners with US university to offer journalism scholarship to programmers
- Is Vine useful for journalists? A round-up of reactions to the launch Twitter’s micro-video app
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- wincel reeves: It’s fantastic to see such a useful...
- 1FideliaBohonan: Helpful blog post . For my two cents ,...
- vinay singh: nice
- Paul Gerhard: yes but what we really need is auto...
- shabibacha: Excellent post, some great resources.fashion...
- rothan islam: Hay ” Gaining celebrity ” thank...
- Amme Frey: Journalism is such a vast field and getting a...
- Rank Clinch: Very helpfull information....
- Eddie Maltus: NeighbourNet is a sad marketing vehicle for...
- Jack kelies: A company profile is actually a method to...