Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
- What 'special projects' mean for the editorial strategy at Quartz
- WATCH: Audience engagement tips from Kristen Taylor, former community editor at Serial Season 2
- Advice for sourcing eyewitness media from social networks
- 5 trends to watch in mobile-first news
- #newsrw: How to follow along with the latest newsrewired event
- Bot round-up: A list of every news bot we could find
- 5 iOS apps for adding subtitles to your social media news packages
- New vertical video from BBC Media Action takes over your phone's screen to show the struggle of refugees
- 3 challenges The Bristol Cable faces as it continues to grow
- App for journalists: Signal, for securely communicating with sources
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- #editors13: Presentation on Snow Fall-like multimedia stories
- #ijf13: Data journalism pointers and Excel starter tips
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents
- Beet.TV: The New York Times, real-time advertising and Twitter trending data
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press
- Washington Post partners with US university to offer journalism scholarship to programmers
- Is Vine useful for journalists? A round-up of reactions to the launch Twitter’s micro-video app
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- wincel reeves: It’s fantastic to see such a useful...
- 1FideliaBohonan: Helpful blog post . For my two cents ,...
- vinay singh: nice
- Paul Gerhard: yes but what we really need is auto...
- shabibacha: Excellent post, some great resources.fashion...
- rothan islam: Hay ” Gaining celebrity ” thank...
- Amme Frey: Journalism is such a vast field and getting a...
- Rank Clinch: Very helpfull information....
- Eddie Maltus: NeighbourNet is a sad marketing vehicle for...
- Jack kelies: A company profile is actually a method to...