Journalism.co.uk is trialling a new service via the Editors’ Blog: a daily round-up of all the content published on the Journalism.co.uk site.
We hope you’ll find it useful as a quick digest of what’s gone on during the day (similar to our e-newsletter) and to check that you haven’t missed a posting.
We’ll be testing it out for a couple of weeks, so you can subscribe to the feed for the Journalism Daily here.
Let us know what you think – all feedback much appreciated.
News and features:
- Freelancers do not need ‘blanket employment benefits’, says PCG
- Help Me Investigate: How working collaboratively can benefit journalists
- Tom Burgis appointed West Africa correspondent for Financial Times
- TechCrunch UK: Shiny Media’s fashion blogs go to Bright Station
- Adam Westbrook’s guides and an antidote to media navel-gazing
- Editor&Publisher: DailyMe’s Newstogram follows readers’ ‘tastes’
- City A.M.: Capital Ideas group makes bid for Observer
- Hitwise: More traffic going to content websites than transactional sites
- paidContent.org: ‘The fallacy of the link economy’ for news sites
- DutchNews.nl: Regional press agency leaks thousands of telephone numbers
Tip of the day:
On the Editors’ Blog:
- Lone Star defies downward trend in revised ABC results
- Skillset’s report digested: Is there a skills gap amongst new journalism recruits?
- Nestoria signs up NWN Media for property search
- Sunemployment: Sun turns free classified ads into campaign