The Times will make 20 compulsory redundancies after completing its voluntary redundancy scheme. Forty editorial staff took voluntary redundancy. Details of where further cuts will be made will be announced in 48 hours, according to the Guardian.
- UPDATE: Guardian to cut 100 jobs; GNM running at £100,000-a-day loss
- MediaGuardian: NUJ to cut four staff to save £500,000
- NYT files lawsuit against micropayments site
- allmediascotland: Voluntary redundancies put on hold at Herald
- Allvoices.com to offer healthcare plan for its US citizen journalists