The University of Westminster and British Journalism Review is hosting a two-day event (8/9 June) discussing Journalism’s Next Top Model – the industry discussion takes place tomorrow (Wednesday). Wifi access is limited, but the Cover It Live blog below should pick up some of the tweets coming out of the event. Westminster students from the event are due to update their blog at this link. The University plans to livestream some of the event at this link.
Update: It’s Day Two (Wednesday), and the keynote by Professor Robert Picard from the Reuters Institute at Oxford University is due to start soon. The University’s video live stream from the main room was working yesterday; follow it here.
- #JNTM: Professor Robert Picard on why newspapers deserve to die
- University of Westminster gets ready to discuss ‘Journalism’s Next Top Model’
- #picnic10: Watch the Future of Journalism session live
- Is World Journalism in Crisis? Speaker update: Nick Davies confirmed
- Journalism students’ Skype election coverage project available online