Journalism.co.uk is trialling a new service via the Editors’ Blog: a daily round-up of all the content published on the Journalism.co.uk site.
We hope you’ll find it useful as a quick digest of what’s gone on during the day (similar to our e-newsletter) and to check that you haven’t missed a posting.
We’ll be testing it out for a couple of weeks, so you can subscribe to the feed for the Journalism Daily here.
Let us know what you think – all feedback much appreciated.
News and features:
- Guardian will not introduce a pay wall, says digital director
- IPC Ignite signs up to six-monthly ABCe web traffic report
- Growthspur Q&A: Supporting local media through networks
Ed’s picks of the day:
- BBC NEWS: Edinburgh Fringe organisers ask audience for Twitter reviews
- RNW: Dutch journalist takes Russia to ECHR
- Monday Note: Why paid news on mobile could work
- Currybet.net: The issue of scarcity and news
Tip of the day:
On the Editors’ Blog: