World Aids Day, now in its 20th year, seems to be markedly more multimedia this year, although not much video about yet. Anyway, here’s a selection of content:
- You can customise your blog, website or blog posts with this item. Here’s the embed script: <a href=”http://www.worldaidsday.org” title=”Link to the official World AIDS Day website”><img src=”http://www.worldaidsday.org/images/WAD/ribbon_download.gif” width=”120″ height=”89″ alt=”Support World AIDS Day” /></a>
- Levis with a Play Safe online game
- Visit H&M and Red Cross sites to find out where to buy ribbons
- Donate online here, on the official World Aids Day site
- It’s too late now but remember for next year that ribbons can be ordered here.
- Multimedia tookit here
- GlobalVoicesOnline takes a look at ‘blogging positively’ here.
- UK Events listings here.
An interactive map of openly HIV positive bloggers, and citizen media relating to World Aids Day, via GlobalVoices:
Starbucks advert here (via TakePart.com):
and an advert from the Banyan Tree Project here: