Over on Lost Remote, the Washington Post is claiming that its live stream of Hillary Clinton at yesterday’s Democrat convention in the US was one of the first times a newspaper has carried out this type of live video coverage using a mobile.
For more info on the paper’s digital strategies, read this online Q&A with the Washington Post from Poynter.
- BBC News launches ‘responsive’ site as 26% of hits come from mobile
- Yahoo to open up mobile web pages to developers
- Washington Post buys #election hashtag for midterms
- Election 2.0: blogs, video and mobile streaming out in force for local election coverage
- Poynter Online: FLYP magazine and new forms of storytelling